Help Me Grow North Texas provides a free information line that connects your family to child development services and other community-based resources within your area. By calling this one number, we can help get you to services and supports that can help your child.
When you call Help Me Grow North Texas, you are connected with an experienced child development specialist, called a Navigator, who answers questions, provides developmental screenings, and connects you with community-based programs and services in your area. Just describe everyday moments for your child or let the Navigator know who referred you to Help Me Grow. From there, you will be connected with the best resources to meet your family’s specific needs. No question is too big or too small.
To speak to a Navigator, or for more information, call 844.NTX.KIDS (844.689.5437) or email Info@helpmegrownorthtexas.org.
Child Development Videos
0-3 Brain Development Video and Tips
Positive Discipline Video and Tips
Routines Videos and Tips
For additional resources, visit the Milestones Photo and Video Library here:
Find resources and support from providers near you!
Anyone can search for resources and services through Help Me Grow. Our FINDconnect system lists offerings for North Texas families as well as statewide resources, such as pregnancy related support, health care, health insurance, WIC, child care, parenting support, baby items, home visiting (home-based parenting education), and more!
Not sure what to look for? Just call 844-NTX-KIDS (844-689-5437) to chat with one of our Family Navigators, and they will help you find what you need for your family.
Thank you to these agencies that provide staff and leadership to the Help Me Grow North Texas efforts:
Help Me Grow North Texas Partners:
- Bachman Lake Together
- Be the Seed of Change
- Center for Transforming Lives
- Child Care Associates
- Child Poverty Action Lab
- Comanche Peak Coalition for Mental Health
- Crowley Independent School District Early Childhood Programs
- Dallas Association of Parent Education
- Department of Family & Protective Services, Child Protective Services, Region 3 West
- Educational First Steps
- Family Compass
- Fort Worth Public Library
- Grand Prairie Public Library
- Kaleidoscope Child Development Center
- Kids Place Learning Center Seagoville
- Lena Pope
- LifePath Systems, Early Childhood Intervention
- Metrocare Services
- Navarro County Early Childhood Coalition
- Northwest ISD Family Involvement Program
- Parkland Nurse Family Partnership
- Play Studio by Green Space
- Presbyterian Children’s Homes and Services
- Shiloh Terrace Baptist Church Child Development Center
- The Center for Children’s Health, led by Cook Children’s
- The Parenting Center
- The Potter’s House of Fort Worth
- United Healthcare Dental
- University of North Texas Health Science Center Pediatric Mobile Clinic
- Wise Health System
- Workforce Solutions Texoma