For more information on how to refer to a family email Referral@HelpMeGrowNorthTexas.org. Referral forms can also be faxed to 817-810-3980.
Help Me Grow promotes child development by working to successfully link families to community resources that meet their needs. This happens through cross system collaboration of existing community resources that meet all family’s needs.
Help Me Grow North Texas’ Family Navigators not only serve caregivers through developmental screenings and resource searches, but also by supporting community providers and case workers through our call center. Our Navigators are available to brainstorm with providers who may not necessarily need to refer a family to Help Me Grow, but simply require resource or coaching support. Although our FINDconnect database is designed primarily for the use of families enrolled in Help Me Grow, the Navigators are fully trained to locate resource options within and outside of FINDconnect. Providers are welcomed to schedule time to connect with the full team to present their program’s services, or to receive counsel on any resource challenges they may have. For more information, contact Leann Turbeville, Program Director, Centralized Access and Navigation at email@example.com, or by calling 817-360-2533.
Help Me Grow North Texas can help programs with:
- Care Coordination and linking families to community resources based on their unique needs.
- Developmental screenings for families, including:
- Ages & Stages Questionnaires®-Third Edition (ASQ-3) is utilized to screen children 1 month – 5½ years of age across five domains of the child’s functioning: Communication, Gross Motor, Fine Motor, Problem Solving and Personal-Social.
- Ages and Stages Questionnaires®: Social Emotional-Second Edition (ASQ:SE-2) offers in-depth assessment of a child’s peer and adult interactions, as well as general personal, emotional development for the same age group.
- Free training and materials over optimal child development and supports offered by partners.
- Access to centralized community resource database.
- Help Me Grow North Texas keeps track of these community resources online.
If you want to start the consideration process for entry within FINDconnect and/or to keep your agency’s information up to date, fill out the Provider Knowledgebase Application linked in the purple button below. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view the Help Me Grow North Texas Inclusion and Exclusion Policy
Share information with Help Me Grow North Texas about community events (family education sessions, outreach events, etc.) that your agency hosts, so the team can pass information along to those we serve.
- 5 Universal Practices to Support Young Children’s Positive Behavior (Brookes Publishing)
- Communication Results with Families (Help Me Grow North Texas)
- Supporting the First 1,000 Days of a Child’s Life: An Anti-Racist Blueprint for Early Childhood Well-Being and Child Welfare Prevention (The Center for the Study of Social Policy)
- Video on How to Use the CDC’s Milestone Tracker App